Saturday, February 15, 2014

FDQ ruruko coverage...

Last week, I was soooo thrilled to finally receive my copy of Fashion Doll Quarterly's Spring 2014 Issue...  Very Much anticipated by me for a couple of reasons:  
1. It has been a while since I got a Doll magazine of any sort..,  most updates I get are basically from Facebook..  Having one on hand is Truly a Treat!!!
2. My intro article for Petworks' newest cutie: "ruruko, a Peach of a Doll!" is in this issue...  Been a while since i have written articles in Dolly / Toy magazines - so contributing this was Fun!  And extra special as I am already a big fan of ruruko!
Be sure to pick up your copy..  As always, FDQ is jam packed with news of some really FAB dolls,  cool articles and even cooler dolly photos!!  Kudos to our dear friend Pat Henry and Company!

No comments:

Post a Comment