Sunday, August 30, 2009

is it even possible to ENVY a doll???

Of Course, IT IS!!!

and here's one of those times...

Long been an admirer of my very good friend, Michelle's, PHOTOGRAPHY PROWESS -- one look at these selected photos and you too, will be envious of SYBERITE dolls... from the get go, Michelle's photos have been admired and raved on by many doll lovers, myself included... Heck, I even bought myself a SYB doll all because of my admiration for Michelle's photos....

Her photo styling rivals those one sees in GLOSSY FASHION magazines... the shots ranges from AVANT-GUARD to very HIGH FASHION... just like a real model posing for a well known fashion photographer -- think any of the SUPER MODELS posing for Steven Meisel, Herb Ritts or Annie Lebowitz. It is one of those MAGICAL things when Artist and Subject just TRULY CLICK and INSPIRE one another... More Photographs of the SYBs by Michelle to Admire (& ENVY!)Here

No comments:

Post a Comment