Wednesday, November 4, 2009

OOAK Susies & more...

Over the years I have been blessed with a few OOAK Susie dolls made, just for us, by some of the BEST Makeover Talents in the dolly world... and am so HAPPY to be able to call them friends, too... love these dolls and some Susie Art -- they will always be loved in this household and will always be some of the HIGHLIGHTS of my own personal collection.

NOTE: Will be adding more to the Flickr album. These are the ones I have been able to unpack so far - more to come....

SEE BIGGER PHOTOS OF THEM HERE

3 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful! I have a OOAK Susie by David B...and I just adore her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you one one of his, too!!! I ahve a couple... I need to get them set up and photograph to add to ALBUM....

    hope I can see a photo of yours, michelle... (^_*)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see yours! I do need to take a pic of mine! She's just too adorable with her afro puffs!!! I have 2 OOAK Barbie's by him too!

    ReplyDelete